Something magical happens when we hear your voice, when the ideas begin to flow. We’re not just talking about art, pretty flowers or the most luxurious papers and printing. We are uncovering a story…your story. One that is destined to be told through the eyes of a fine artist. One who is passionate about envisioning the best way imaginable to communicate your story.
Allow us to guide you through our custom design process, step by step to arrive at the most beautiful stationery you have ever laid eyes upon. Our process has been meticulously developed to ensure you not only love the save the dates, invitations or any stationery item we create, but that you are able to enjoy the experience of being the visionary behind each piece.
Pricing · Details · Policies · FAQ · International Inquiries
A benefit of choosing fully custom stationery is that you not only get to customize the artwork, but our design team can tailor your suite to ensure it fits within your budget. Sticking to a budget when planning a wedding or any special event is something we understand and respect.
We pride ourselves in working with budgets of all sizes and always want to be sensitive to the fact that most clients have a specific budget allocated for their stationery. Largely, our pricing is structured based on the amount of hand-painting that is applied to each stationery piece, as well as the materials, finishes and presentation that are selected. Each project can be designed to fit the specific budget set by our client. To keep things simple, we start with our Signature Painted Suites, then you are welcome to add design elements and services a la carte, as desired.
Signature Save the Dates
Signature Hand-painted Save the Date Suites start at $5.00 each and include the following elements:
- Sized 4.25×5.5 inches
- Printed layer in standard matte cardstock of choice
- Single border in matte or solid shimmer in cardstock of choice
- Outer envelope in white or ivory matte
- Signature hand-painting detailing (simple application)
Signature Invitation Suites
Signature Hand-painted Invitation Suites start at $10.00 each and include the following elements:
- Invitation sized 5×7 inches
- Printed layer of invite in matte finish cardstock of choice
- Double border on invite in one matte and one solid shimmer cardstock of choice
- Two enclosure cards of choice (i.e. RSVP, details, accommodations, timeline, etc.)
- Pre-addressed response envelope in white or ivory matte
- Outer envelope in white or ivory matte
- Ensemble folder in matte cardstock of choice (opens from the right, cards are loosely enclosed)
- Signature hand-painted detailing applied to invitation and one enclosure card (simple application)
All stationery items include digital printing as the standard printing method.
Optional upgrades that can be added to a suite include, but are not limited to:
- Premium Cardstocks & Envelopes
- Specialty Printing Methods (thermography, letterpress, engraving and foil)
- Presentation Options (gatefold, pocketfolds, custom boxes, etc)
- Embellishments (ribbons, paper wraps, tags, wax seals, etc)
- Envelope Addressing
- Envelope Liners
- Seal & Send Service
When considering our pricing, the $350.00 Creative Fee is separate from the cost of the stationery pieces and will need to be factored into the total cost. The Creative Fee is submitted to cover the custom design work our team will create for your wedding or special event.
Custom pricing estimates can be requested at any time prior or during the design process. Day-of stationery items can vary in price depending on style and quantity, so please inquire and a custom estimate can be prepared based on your needs.
There are countless ways our clients can customize their suite, so we have gathered examples for you to peruse that reflect some upgrade options. Together with our design team, you can select any combination of design elements that will absolutely set your stationery apart from the rest.
While it is Kristy’s motto as an artist to “Forget Rules, Forget Right, Remember Joy”, we do have a FEW rules when it comes to custom stationery projects. Our policies are in place to not just keep our small business surviving, but also thriving!
Frequently Asked Questions
The vast majority of our clients have never experienced working with a team of artists to design custom stationery, so it is a given there will be questions to arise. We have put together a list of answers to the most burning questions that we hope you will find most helpful.
We absolutely adore designing for our international clients and have been doing so for over two decades! We make it easy, and let us tell you how.
Are you ready to design the stationery you have been dreaming about and can’t find anywhere else? Complete the form below and someone from our team will get right back to you!